Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
General Ratiev, evil leader of the Zalestad nation must be stopped. At the player's disposal is a huge arsenal of weaponry, controllable vehicles, and a rag-tag group of specialized soldiers, each with their own unique characteristics. Thankfully, players aren't alone in this mission; up to three players can enjoy the classic arcade-style experience together on a single console or online. Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 even compensates for the multiplayer mode by dynamically shifting difficulty levels based on the number of players in the game, ensuring that the game always
poses a challenge. With a comprehensive scoring system and online leaderboards, players can see how they compare to the best digital soldiers in the world!
- Game Features:
- Only on Xbox LIVE: Players that purchase Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 will be automatically eligible for the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta test!
- Three playable soldiers with their own unique characteristics
- Roy McMurray, aka "Wolf"- A grizzled former marine, Wolf enjoys his work a little too much. Known for shooting anything that moves
- "Fox" - Not much is known about Fox. Her records have been wiped clean; nevertheless, her skills at espionage and covert ops are known and feared far and wide
- Antonio Carranza aka "Coyote" - The cranky vet of the bunch, specialist Coyote has been involved in full blown war, covert ops, and police actions. He is renowned for his love of explosives
- Multiple weapons, including rocket launchers, grenades, and shotguns
- Controllable co-op vehicles allow for maximum destruction! Up to three players can team up together to make vehicles mobile fortresses! One player drives while the other two shoot
- Support for up to three players simultaneously, both online and on a single console
- Four difficulty levels, which automatically adjust based on the number of players in the game
- Comprehensive scoring system
- Score Multipliers allow players to maximize their points tally
- Online Leaderboards let players vie for the best online rank against the world's greatest commandos